Practical Project Management Skills
The aim of this course is to provide you with some basic tools to manage projects; and to give you practical ways of using the tools in your role. I aim to make you better project planners by the end of the day.
By the end of this session you will:
- Be able to recognise what a project is.
- Discovered your preference for the J/P dichotomy in MBTI, how this links to project management communication with your stakeholders.
- Discuss and understood how to balance the 3 main dimensions of a project triangle.
- Develop knowledge about the tools to use in project management
- Identify risk in projects and looked at contingency plans
- Project manage a scenario in order to get practical experience of the above learning
- Introductions to a Project Management mind set.
- MBTI Dichotomy discovery
- Project Triangle
- Introduction and practice using project management tools
- Discovered and considered risk
- Practical and competitive exercise to test delegates new skills