Presenting Skills for Amazing Presentations
The Presenting Skills for Amazing Presentations skills workshop is about being aware of the skills and attributes of a successful presenter. I aim to equip you with the skills and confidence to be able to present yourself and your brand in a credible manner and be able to control difficult situations when they arise.
By the end of this learning journey you will:
- Create and enhance the Presenter state to ensure that you are confident, prepared and fully focused
- Create the desired Audience state and learning experience within your environment and be able to change and adapt these as required.
- Begin to build rapport and engage your audience very quickly with the use of the KAV opening and the power of the language you use
- Have presented a 5 minute presentation and received personal feedback
- Discussed presentation objectives so they are very clear as to why they are presenting and what the audience is listening for
- Honed your Presenter state to ensure that you are confident and prepared and fully focused.
- Discussed what preparation can be done on your audience to better design your presentation depending on audience.
- Ensure rapport is built and your audience is engaged very quickly with the use of the KAV opening and other behavioral aspects.
- Enhanced visual aids with the latest tips to ensure a blended approach and professional visuals.
- Have re-designed, prepared and presented a 5 minute presentation and received personal feedback. (Delegates to bring some ideas to the course on what this might be)